Settle down in a quiet space with a mug of this ritual tea and you’ll immediately feel the gentle magic and vibration of self-love and empowerment. Recite the incantation I’ve included as you sip your tea to remind yourself that you are a beautiful, spiritual being. Sometimes we all need a reminder.
What you’ll need:
• 3 Rosebuds; fresh or dry (or about 1 tablespoon of petals)
• 1/2 tablespoon of Jasmine flowers; fresh or dry
• 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon (ground)
• 1/8 teaspoon of Clove (ground)
• 1 tablespoon of Honey (or to taste)
• 1/2 cup of spring water
• 1 cup of milk (almond and coconut also work well)
• Your favorite mug
• A Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, or Amethyst crystal (or all three)
• A strainer (optional)
1. Heat water in a small pan or kettle until boiling, reduce heat to low, and then add the Rosebuds and Jasmine flowers either directly to water or in a tea strainer.
2. After steeping for about four minutes, remove the strainer if you’re using one or leave your herbs and flowers in the water if you want them in your tea, and milk, clove, and cinnamon.
3. While stirring, add the honey and turn the heat off. Stir gently for another minute and then pour into your cup.
4. As your tea cools, hold your crystal in your left hand (receiving hand) and watch the steam that rises off of it while you visualize it as golden wisps of light radiating from your cup. Acknowledge how content and calm you feel in that moment and remind yourself that you deserve this peace.
5. Switch your crystal to your right hand (giving hand) and you can either drink your tea mindfully with your left hand, or you can recite each line of the following incantation in your mind as you sip with your cup still in your left hand and your crystal in your right hand.
I am blessed and deserving,
I know that I am worthy,
From honey and milk,
A heart as gentle as silk,
From rosebuds and thorns,
A beauty that can’t be worn,
From sky and water,
A strength that never falters,
From salt and earth,
This is my rebirth,
For I know now I am worthy,
Energy and love flow like milk and honey.
And so it is.
Your ritual is complete when your tea is finished. To amplify the benefits, place your crystal under your pillow when you go to sleep and be sure to cleanse and charge it the next morning.
Happy journeys! 🌙